netTrekker subscriptions are offered through the Educational Resources Cooperative as an stand-alone service.
The cost in 2016-2017 is as follows:
|Renewing Subscribers||New Subscribers|
|netTrekker||$1.15 per student||$1.15 per student|
Districts may sign up by using the ESC-20 Commitment System.
netTrekker makes over 330,000 educator-vetted digital resources easily accessible 24/7 - from school and from home
- quickly discover digital resources (websites, lesson plans, learning games, multimedia, assessments, biographies, maps, charts, etc.) that are standards aligned and cover all content areas
- address different learning styles and needs
- helps students to find relevant information for homework and research projects
- access resources by academic level, reading level, subject, language, format, or student or teacher recommendations
- learning support tools such as read-aloud and dictionary
- save, organize and share digital resources
- image search
- teacher resources
netTrekker Access URL: http://school.nettrekker.com
You will need your username and password to access netTrekker.
If you have not yet created your netTrekker account, please contact your school librarian or technology coordinator for the registration key unique to your campus.
To quickly find resources using netTrekker, use the following HTML code to embed the widget pictured above on your webpage or portal:
<iframe name="widgetSearch-nt" src="http://www.knovationlearning.com/api/widgets/search.nt-us.html" frameborder="0" width="440" height="100"></iframe>
Technology Directors and Coordinators:
Use the setup tips at the following link to ensure the optimum environment for accessing all that netTrekker has to offer:
Included is information related to content filters, operating systems, web browsers, accessing flash-based content on mobile devices and plug-ins/media players.